Hi! Are you also confused and looking for a procedure to change your pan card signature. Then you are on the right place. In this article I have provided all the guidelines as how you have to proceed and how you can change signature on your pan card.
The corrections in the Pan card can be made easily and is not a rocket science you can easily go to NSDL website and make all corrections. The form that you have to fill is similar to the one that you have filled while applying for Pan Card.
Pan card is a very important document issued by income tax department and this document is useful for various purposes in our country. When you apply for change in pan card you will receive a new copy of the pan card with corrections made but with the same other details of the pan card. While applying for this corrections you need to pay amount of Rs 107 to get your signature updated. The payment can be done by various means which will be discussed in the later part of this article.
You can also link your pan card with your bank account and to this you have to search various websites.
Steps to change signature in pan card below:
- First of all you need to open NSDLwebsite and go to the website.
- You need to select changes and corrections tab which will appear like this.
After clicking on the change in corrections in Pan details. You will find the below image.
- After you select on the above option you need to select a category for the applicant and click on select.
- Now they will provide you an online form where you need fill all the details asked by them. The image will look like this.
- Fill the above form you have to make a payment of Rs.107.
- You can make this payment by either cheque, DD, Debit card or credit card.
- Click on the summit button.
- You will be given an acknowledgement number after filling the form.
- Take a print out of the form.
- You need to paste two recent passport size photographs in the space provided.
- You need to sign in the signature column where the space is provided.
- You need to send this form within an enclosed envelope to the address given below.
- Address-Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
- Make sure you have written the acknowledgement number on the envelope properly.
- Enclose the cheque and all other documents carefully.
- As soon as your documents reach NSDL office your procedure for pan card signature change will start.
- After the process is complete you will be given a new pan card which you will receive by post.
- Make sure that your documents should reach NSDL office within 15 days of applying otherwise you have to apply again with the same procedure.
- You can check the status of your pan card online and also you can call on the number -020 – 2721 8080 for your further queries.
Hope this article helped you in knowing how to change signature in pan card.