Know Your Pan by entering your DOB (Date of Birth), Surname, First Name and Image code below
Know Your PAN
If you have applied for PAN card and waiting to Know Your PAN Card Status, here is step by step process to know your pan status online. PAN card is very important document because it is used for the large financial transaction. Every Indian citizen, who earns more than 2.50 lakh rupees per year, is able to pay income tax according to Indian legislature.
Knowing a PAN Card details online is very easy and convenience for every citizen. It contains some procedure through which you can verify your PAN Card. In a case of knowing your PAN Card, if you forgot your Permanent Account Number, Then it is not a big issue because the government of India provided a facility through which you can Know Your Pan Card with Date of Birth and Name very easily.
Know Your PAN by Name and Date of Birth (DOB)
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10 digit unique identification number, though it is a plastic card but an important document as well as Identity proof too. PAN card is introduced by Income Tax Department of India in order to collect income tax, especially for high earning citizen. If you are looking for your pan status then it’s very easy to know your PAN by Date of Birth and Surname.
Steps to Know Your PAN by DOB and Surname
- Click on the official link here.
- Then one form fills open on your computer screen as shown below
- Enter your Date of Birth in a given format i.e, first of all, enter your Date of Birth, Birth Month and Birth Year. (DD/MM/YYYY)
- After that enter your Surname (mandatory *), Middle Name and First Name in the form
- After that enter captcha code for human verification (show in above image)
- Then click the Submit Button (You will get Pan Details)
- If “there are multiple records found for this query. Please provide additional information”.
- Then enter your Father’s First Name, Father’s Middle Name and Father’s Surname (Mandatory) and enter captcha and click on submit.
- After this, a new page will open in which you can verify your PAN Details.
- Fill all the information carefully
- In the case of any error, refresh the link and fill all the details again.
You can also know you Permanent Account Number with the help of PAN number.
Pan Card Verification
Now you can verify your PAN card simply by your PAN Number. This process is very safe and secure. In case your PAN card is missing even after you can check your Pan card status by simply entering your pan card number online. There are many methods through which you can verify your PAN card from everywhere at any time. As we all know that PAN card is an important document for every government or non- government employee. The main reason of creating PAN Card to keep a record of all taxpayers.
Some of the techniques are given below to verify their PAN card are:
- The first process of verification of PAN card is by entering of Permanent Account Number or PAN Number.
- Pan card verification with the help of Father’s Name.
- Verify your Permanent Account Number by NSDL and UTISL.
- Verify your PAN card with your Name and Date of birth.
For verifying your PAN card online, follow given below steps :
- First of all open the official website of NSDL i.e https://tin.tin.nsdl.com.
- Then Enter your PAN card number
- Next, fill the captcha given in the form
- After that click on the SUBMIT button
- After clicking on submit button, a new page will open which contain all your PAN information.
In the case of any query, you can contact on below address.
Online PAN Verification Team
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st Floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400013
Check PAN Card Application Status
Other than UTI and NSDL, Income dept. has approved some service providers to execute online applications, following PAN Card Status and issue of online PAN Card. You can check your PAN Card application status connected through them. It is additionally conceivable to confirm your PAN Card status.
How to Get Corrections/ Changes in PAN Card?
If you got misspelled PAN Card or wrong date mentioned in your PAN card then don’t panic. It’s possible to change the wrong date and change name in PAN card easily. Choose the option of online application and mention for changes in it. Tap off the structure online with changes you require and submit on the web. By just doing this your pan card information will be changed online and you’ll be provided a corrected PAN card from the income tax department.